**_\"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!\"_**
**_- Sunrise Team Member_**
At Sunrise, our Maintenance team member is responsible for performing general maintenance and housekeeping duties in the community and around the community grounds as assigned.
**RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS**
- Assisting with maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents, guests and team members
- Ensuring that maintenance schedules are followed
- Report all incidents to management
- One (1) year maintenance and/or housekeeping experience preferred
- Technical school education preferred
- Maintains current license/certificate and/or specialized skills in at least one (or more) of the following building trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, fire protection or mechanical
- Possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, life and safety regulations
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of scheduled work hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Must enjoy working with seniors
**Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.**
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will
**Make a Difference Every Day**
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
**Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community**
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
**Ignite Your Potential**
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
**Location : Name** _Sunrise of Playa Vista CA_
**Location : Address** _5555 Playa Vista Drive_
**Location : City** _Playa Vista_
**Location : State/Province (Full Name)** _California_
Sunrise Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: athletic, backfill, crew, floor, garden, grounds maintenance, landscaping, park, plant, resurface