Internal Medicine Physician, Santa Cruz, CA
A group practice in Santa Cruz is recruiting an additional Internal Medicine Physician for their practice. Must be BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician. The practice is offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, signing bonus/relocation assistance.Expect the following:
- Join a great group of physicians that Specialize in In/Outpatient treatment of patients.
- Competitive salary and Benefits that include, Health, Dental, Vision, Travel Allowance, Long-term disability and Life Insurance, 403b Retirement Plan with employer contributions, Holiday, Vacation, Sick Leave and Sabbatical Paid time off.
- 4 day workweek option, practice with physicians who have been in the community for over 30 years, 1:6 telephone call and monthly Hospitalist or Urgent Care rotation.
- 2017 Residents will be considered and encouraged to apply.
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period and Residency signing stipend, forgivable loan, relocation bonus and benefits
From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts. People who come for the beaches and recreation opportunities stay for the rich history, eclectic shopping and dining, acclaimed arts, and year-round calendar of cultural events for every interest. Santa Cruz is an hour plus ride to San Francisco and close to San Jose. You and your family will enjoy breathtaking beaches, redwood forests, fresh cuisine and fine wine, and an area rich in history and culture, all in year-round weather that makes this area so desirable.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, sports