Family & Internal Medicine needs in West-Central California
Join FQHC with 9 sites in West-Central California.
- Group has needs in Salinas, Soledad and Greenfield.
- Group is looking for primary care physicians.
- Practices are open Mon thru Fri with extended hours in the evenings. Some offices have weekend hours.
- Providers typical work a 40-hour work week. A 32-hour work week could be discussed.
- Some providers work a 4-day work week.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus but not a must.
- $220K+ compensation depending upon training and background + stellar benefit package.
- Great locations- most are within an hour of the coast. Salinas is less than 30 minutes from Monterey, CA
Associated topics: hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports