Los Angeles, CA
Interested candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Restaurant Manager in a full-service restaurant
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager
- Review financial information, monitor budgets, and ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within limitations, take action to correct any deviations from the budget.
- The hiring of support team members.
- Take ownership of employee morale.
- Responsible for daily shift responsibilities.]
- Maintain the system of internal control within the restaurant as outlined in the restaurants manual.
Requirements for the Restaurant Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager in a full-service restaurant.
- A genuine passion for hospitality and upbeat fun personality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
More detail about Culinaire Staffing Inc, please visit
Associated topics: assistant general manager, backend, food service supervisor, front end, grocery store manager, management, produce manager, restaurant operations, shift leader, shift manager