We are helping an established facility in California that is currently in search of a pediatric anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday between 7 am and 4 pm, and you will see up to 20 cases per day. You should be board certified and have PALS certification. The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 7 am and 4 pm
- Caseload: Up to 20 cases per day
- Other Certification: PALS
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac