A facility in California seeks a locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:3 call. The facility uses Cerner EMR system. Each physician sees 15 - 25 patients per day and the facility handles 13 - 17 deliveries per month. The ideal candidate has an active CA state license and is board certified or board eligible.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 15 - 25 patients per day, 13 - 17 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal child services, mother child services, ob, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, som