There is a new locum tenens urgent care opportunity now available in California. You must be comfortable with suturing, I&D, and other basic urgent care procedures. Your assignment schedule will be 10-hour shifts, Monday - Thursday, and you will see 20 - 30 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is NextGen. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts, Monday - Thursday
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Standard urgent care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, nocturnist, physician, physician md do, practice, practice physician, primary, urgent