Located in Oakland s Jack London Square, A3Ventures is the innovation lab and capital investment engine of AAA. We anticipate needs and shape innovations to help people make sense of our rapidly changing world.
The first new venture to be launched by A3Ventures is GIG Car Share, Northern California's first one-way car share business positioned at the intersecting trends of mobility, collaborative consumption, and sustainability. We are looking for a product-marketing leader to join our team.
As a Product Management Lead at GIG Car Share, you will be responsible for delivering products that help accelerate the growth of our loyal Gig Membership base. You have a validated ability to identify potential products, conduct market research, generate product requirements, determine specifications, run production timetables, and partner with product marketing to introduce products to the market that ensure a strong product-market fit.
What you ll do
- Member Insights. Conduct and use industry, competitor, and Member research to inform product, pricing, and promotion decisions.
- Member Experience. Optimize the Gig Member experience across products and marketing channels.
- Product Development. Grow the business through the development of new product features that fulfill market needs.
- Pricing Strategy: Set product pricing and promotions by utilizing market research data, reviewing operational costs, and anticipating demand.
Why work for us?
- Impact. Reinvent AAA and the services we deliver to 50+ million Members whose lives we help improve.
- Development. Our team is designed to incubate not just business concepts but also business leaders.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including salary, performance bonus, benefits, and 401(k) company match and discretionary contributions.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: respect, integrity, teamwork, and service.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years in product management
- Customer research experience
- Customer segmentation experience
- A/B testing experience
- Mobile app experience
- Experience leading internal and external engineering teams
- Bachelor s degree required, and an MBA is preferred
- You use good judgment, and you contribute to strategy and align your actions to support it.
- You apply focused fact-based discernment, balance rewards and risks, and deliver on dedications.
- You contribute towards a high performing team with heart, and you embrace diversity.
- You have excellent communication skills and can translate complex details into simple user content.
- You have strong analytical abilities, and you consistently demonstrate structured thinking.
- You know how to evolve your thinking and strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- You have excellent interpersonal and teaming skills and the ability to work well with a range of people.
- You have extraordinary organizational, planning, and project management skills.
- You exhibit strong attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability.
- You have advanced data analytics skills and excellent business writing skills.
- You have a passion for driving deep levels of user engagement and retention.
- You have a strong interest in mobility, urbanization, sustainability, and community building.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task